7.17.2008

kanye writes his blog! RLY!!

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/client_images/kanyewest/3164_30bf58b3eeb5dc779011b3dc74b5e993.jpg
kanye hearts blogging

Question: Do you read Kanye West's blog? Well if you don't... I'll be honest, it's actually a pretty damn good read. Kanye, being Kanye, is way in the loop on a whole lot of the fashion, music, and design industries, so he posts about lots of REALLY cool, futuristic designs - like architecture, sneakers, and paper napkins, to name a few. The blog also features some great commentary from Kanye, including such gems as "Great furniture affects me emotionally."

Now, I'll be honest... Ye's blog gets updated a LOT, so I always assumed there was a ghost blogger involved. As it turns out, some guy came out recently claiming to be Kanye's ghost blogger, and the Ye tweaked! He immediately posted a short rant about it:
I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL THIS IS... BUT I COVERED HIS NAME AND FACE SO HE WOULDN'T GET THE PUB HE WAS OBVIOUSLY LOOKIN' 4!
Mr. West followed up with a couple pics of himself, in the studio, updating the blog. Um, LOL, Kanye. I'm still not sure I believe him, but it is kind of cool to see him on a MacBook Air, in the midst of recording, pounding out a blog post. Thanks, Kanye, for being a good example for bloggers everywhere. We appreciate it.

***KANYE BONUS***

Ye was featured (for like, the millionth time) on the Sartorialist today. What a classy guy. (I love his accessories!)


[6278KanyeWestweb.jpg]
tha 'YE

1 comment:

marc said...

i was about to post that picture on omg!nyc. i guess i'm in good company.