3.16.2008

back in massachusetts

I'm home for spring break. I got back late Friday night and since then, haven't been up to much. My mum and I drove to Marblehead yesterday to see my little sister's high school compete in the semi-final round of MHSDG (sis did costumes). Comp played a pretty heavy role in my high school career - every year, a couple hundred high schools in Massachusetts compete with 40-min plays for the state title. Senior year we went to the state finals, and this year, the kids moved on to finals as well. And my sister got an award for costumes! So exciting.

Other news:

- Found pics from Beetroots. I'm a little awkward.
- Justice is playing the Mayan on March 31, and apparently there's an after-party at Les Deux? Um. WHAT. I really need more info on this...
- Saint Paddy's Day is tomorrow! My friends and I will hopefully be tearin' up the streets of Boston. Éire go deo, bitches.

No comments: