2.09.2010

YAWN

Okay, I'll be honest here. I still visit this blog daily, because it has all my favorite others blogs handily listed on the side there. (see? -->)

The lack of updates/repeated reminder of the sub-par blogging I did last fall is starting to annoy me. So bear with me, but for sake my own sanity/vanity, I'm returning to my longtime habit of irreverently blogging about WHATEVER THE CRAP I WANT TO, OK?

Or at least about things within the scope of this blog's original intent. (See: sidebar, music - dinosaurs.) HEY, which gives me an idea! Train-of-thought blogging, gettin all Virginia Woolf up in hurr. Okay, so, from now on I'm writing on a six-subject rotating schedule. Music-fashion-art-people-politics-dinosaurs. Or, if you prefer, gush-gush-gush-whatever-rant-OMG STEGOSAURUS

YEAH I SAID IT

We're back in fucking business.

Word.

No comments: