4.09.2009

neon indian


I'm so down with all the mysterious music releases lately. Neon Indian is the latest. All they've said is that they're a girl from Brooklyn and a guy from Austin who collaborate Postal Service style (wow, I'm dating myself...) but Robot Dance Music claims they've both had commercial success in the past. Any guesses? Gang Gang & Fur in their top 8 is interesting...

I love this game.

Check it:

Neon Indian // 6669 (I don't know if you know) [via zShare via RDM]

Neon Indian // Should have taken acid with you [via zShare via RDM]

Neon Indian // Seriously it's over-
[via zShare via RDM]

& hit up their MySpace for a few other cool tracks I couldn't find for download anywhere.

2 comments:

Ninja.1 said...

Ill give you a hint.... it rhymes with sega.
Love, Blake from robotdancemusic

Emily said...

AHA

Now I hear it!

Thanks!